Free Legal Advice, Resources, and Links
Michael J. Dennin continues to professionally and aggressively represent his clients, and obtain favorable verdicts through both settlement and trial. Michael J. Dennin works to assure that his clients are more than satisfied with their experience with the law firm and the resolution of their case. If you are hurt, and need medical treatment and compensation, call Michael J. Dennin at 856-577-9138 now or email him now at email@example.com. Mr. Dennin will fight for you so you can get back to your daily activities without having to deal with the insurance companies.
This is our State Trial Lawyer’s Organization. Mr. Dennin is the Co-Chair of the State of New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Committee and Division. He speaks at the two large seminars each year, at the Meadowlands and at the Boardwalk Seminar in Atlantic City. He recently spoke on the differences in New Jersey and Pennsylvania Workers Compensation systems.
Mr. Dennin graduated at the ABOTA Trial Lawyers College in Princeton N.J. and is a Fellow of the ABOTA.
- NJ Inns of Court- Workers’ Compensation Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Courts
- New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Information and Forms
- Camden County Federal Court
- Philadelphia Federal Courts
- Philadelphia State Courts
- Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Courts
- New York Workers’ Compensation Courts
- New Jersey Temporary Disability
- New Jersey Unemployment
- New Jersey Vocational Rehabilitation
- SSD Medicare
- NJAJ – New Jersey Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Court System
- Federal Court System
- Site for NJ Workers’ Comp, Temp. Benefits, Unemployment, Vocational
- Rehabilitation, Job Training, Labor Dept.
- Site for info on Medicare
- Site for Social Security Disability and Insurance
- Site for Medicare Repayment
- Americans with Disabilities Act (Federal)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (Federal)
New Jersey Office
5709 Westfield Avenue
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
Two Liberty Place
50 S. 16th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
If you are hurt and need someone to help you, call Top Voted NJ Personal Injury Lawyer Michael J. Dennin now to learn about your rights without having to deal with the insurance companies.