Practice Area Overview
Nursing Home Abuse
Michael J. Dennin is a Voted Top New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyer in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Mr. Dennin has been awarded as one of the best personal injury and workers’ compensation trial attorneys and his firm is the Law Offices of Vincent J. Ciecka, P.C..
“If you are hurt and need help, we will get you the medical care and compensation you need so you can get back to your daily activities without having to deal with the insurance companies”
Michael J. Dennin was again selected fpr the Super Lawyer’s Rising Star list. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at http://www.superlawyers.com/
Mr. Dennin has been at the firm for over 10 years, and only represents injured people. With considerable experience and success in the courtroom, Michael J. Dennin knows the strategies to most effectively protect your rights before a Judge and Jury. Personal injury lawyer Michael J. Dennin has the knowledge, skill and experience to negotiate a quality settlement in many instances without going to trial. Mr. Dennin is the Treasurer of the Camden County Bar Association and Co-Chairs the State Trial Lawyer’s workers’ compensation committee. With Michael J. Dennin, there is no fee unless we win your case. All communications and discussions are confidential. We service the Hispanic community and provide interpreter services for our clients free of charge. See what our clients say about us in these videos and testimonials.
To schedule an appointment, contact him online, email him email@example.com or call the office at (856) 577-9138 now to learn about your rights. Let Mr. Dennin stand up for you and fight for you. Do not wait another day to get proper legal advice.
An Overview of Mr. Dennin’s Practice
Voted Top New Jersey Car Accident Lawyer, Mr. Dennin represents injury victims in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania, concentrating his practice on matters involving:
- Personal injury— We will aggressively represent you at all stages of your personal injury claim, including gathering and preserving all relevant evidence, making sure you get appropriate and immediate medical treatment, preparing and filing all necessary pleadings and documents, and acting as your advocate in all hearings or proceedings. We will stand up for you against the insurance companies so that you get all the benefits you deserve. We handle personal injury claims related to car accidents, truck and motorcycle accidents caused by distracted driving, slip and fall accidents, dog bites and attacks, assault and battery, as well as product liability injuries due to dangerous and defective automotive products. We even handle the most catastrophic cases, including wrongful death, survivor’s actions, and paralysis and brain injury cases. Take a look on our blog at the car accident facts articles for more information.
- Worker’s Compensation — We fight for the rights of people who have been hurt on the job. We make sure you are getting appropriate medical treatment, being paid while you are out of work, and getting you compensated for your permanent injuries. We will stand up to the workers’ compensation insurance company. We will aggressively guide your case and file Motions to get you the treatment you need and get you all of the benefits you can get under the law. Get your Free “INJURED WORKERS’ GUIDE” to the Top 3 Steps You Must Take if You Are Hurt on the Job.
- Social Security Disability — If you have been hurt or have an illness that prevents you from doing your job, you may be able to obtain Social Security disability benefits. We will help you determine your eligibility and will make certain that you take the right steps to get the benefits you deserve.
- Medical Malpractice – If you have been hurt because of a medical error, you can be entitled to compensation for the injury. Many times things can go wrong and you need a lawyer to be able to count on when it happens to someone you love. We will assess your claim and take all actions necessary to protect your rights.
- Nursing Home Neglect – If you or loved one is being taken advantage of and neglected by nursing homes or elder care centers, then stand up for them and have us hold the facility responsible for the neglect and the injuries they cause. Common injuries are from bed sores, broken bones from falls, malnutrition and improper care, and other types of neglect.
- Municipal Court — We handle all matters that are resolved in municipal court, including traffic violations and misdemeanors.
Mr. Dennin – a Practicing Attorney at a Successful Law Office
The Law Offices are owned by Vincent J. Ciecka. Vince started the firm in 1976 and we have represented over 10,000.00 injured people, resulting in tens of millions of dollars in successful settlements and jury verdicts for clients. Michael J. Dennin works with Michael Sussen, Esq., Joseph Urban, Esq., Vincent J. Ciecka, Esq.; he also works with claims specialists Robert Brown and Office Manager Joseph Dennin. Michael J. Dennin’s primary assistant is Renee Piermatteo. All the attorneys are licensed in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and Vince is a certified civil trial attorney, member of the million dollar advocates forum and is licensed in Texas and New Jersey. They have a team of 12 support staff that creates a strong team. As our clients say, we are “big enough to be formidable, and small enough to be personal”.
Contact Attorney NJ Personal Injury Lawyer Michael J. Dennin Now to Learn About Your Rights.
If you are hurt, we will help and get you the medical treatment and compensation you deserve to get you back to your daily activities without having to deal with the insurance companies. If you want immediate help, call me now 856-577-9138, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our online intake form. Do not wait another day. Get a lawyer who will stand up for you against the insurance companies and hold them responsible!
New Jersey Office
5709 Westfield Avenue
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
Two Liberty Place
50 S. 16th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
If you are hurt and need someone to help you, call the Voted Top NJ Personal Injury Lawyer, Michael J. Dennin now to learn about your rights without having to deal with the insurance companies.