Why Hire a Lawyer After a New Jersey Car Accident?
When you purchased your auto insurance, you probably did so believing the insurance company’s promises that their agents would “take care of everything” in the event you or a family member suffered a serious car accident.
If you have, in fact, survived a significant injury crash, you may be discovering that you face challenges that your insurance company is not taking care of as well as you would like. The fact of the matter is, all insurance companies share the goal of minimizing claim payouts. In order to do this, they sometimes deny claims or assistance that they should not deny.
An experienced car accident attorney can act as your advocate with your insurance company after a car accident. The benefits of hiring a lawyer after a serious car accident include:
- You don’t pay a fee unless and until the attorney recovers financial compensation for you
- Freeing up your time to focus on getting good medical care and rehab services
- You don’t have to keep track of multiple medical bills from different health care providers, all of whom demand immediate payment
- You need money to get your vehicle fixed or replaced as soon as possible, so you can get to the doctor’s office or to work
- You need funds to replace the income you are losing as a result of being off work due to the seriousness of your injuries
- Your attorney can file a bad faith insurance claim against the insurance company if it becomes necessary, and already knows the facts of your case
Discuss Your Car Accident Claim With an Aggressive New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyer
Contact the Law Offices of Michael J. Dennin for a free and confidential consultation. I represent car accident survivors in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. We routinely appear in Court in Camden, Burlington, Gloucester, Mercer, Atlantic, and Salem Counties. Call 856-577-9138 or contact me online.