Do You Need A Personal Injury Lawyer?
Personal Injury Lawyer in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries | Slip and Fall Injuries
Wrongful Death and Malpractice Cases
If you have been hurt in an accident caused by the carelessness or negligence of another person, you need to take immediate action to protect your rights. Why should you get a car accident lawyer or personal injury lawyer immediately? You may be unable to work and meet your financial obligations. You may need extensive medical care, including long-term rehabilitation or physical therapy. You may have to give up activities that you love and that have brought joy and meaning to your life. You don’t have to simply accept your fate. A top voted personal injury attorney can help you pursue full and fair compensation for all your losses.
Experienced and Top Voted Personal Injury lawyer Michael J. Dennin, Esquire has aggressively protected the rights of injured people in New Jersey and Pennsylvania for over ten years. Whenever possible, he will use his negotiation skills to seek a settlement that meets your needs. Michael J. Dennin is a skilled personal injury trial lawyer, though, with a history of obtaining successful results before a judge and jury. He will take the time to learn the details of your specific case, as well as your needs and objectives, so that he can tailor his counsel to get the outcome you want.
We will evaluate your case at no charge to you. To schedule a private meeting to discuss your concerns, contact our office online or call us at 856-665-5709.
Personal Injury Practice
We provide full-service legal counsel to individuals who have sustained a personal injury because of the wrongful acts of another person. We focus our personal injury practice on cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents — We protect the rights of people who have been hurt in car accidents, truck crashes, motorcycle wrecks or other collisions involving motor vehicles, whether as drivers, passengers or pedestrians.
- Automotive product liability claims — Attorney Dennin will help you seek damages when you have been injured because of the malfunction, negligent design or defective manufacture of an automotive component. We handle claims involving all types of automobile products, such as tires, brakes, door handles, accelerators or fuel lines.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect — Our office represents those injured due to the neglect of nursing homes, independent and assisted living facilities. Families are faced with the difficult decision to place an elderly family member in a nursing home. Nursing home abuse and neglect are not uncommon in nursing homes nationwide, with more than 54% of American nursing homes failing to meet the suggested minimum staffing level for nurse’s aides. If you notice a loved one with signs of abuse and neglect, such as bed sores (pressure ulcers), physical or emotional abuse or assault, dehydration or malnutrition, improper use of restraints, or even wrongful death – action must be taken immediately. Michael J. Dennin will fight for your rights and work to obtain just compensation for your family and loved ones. The Nursing Home Care Act and other state laws are specifically designed to protect the rights of these highly vulnerable nursing home residents. We will seek compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, and disability or disfigurement.
- Accidental or wrongful death — We represent surviving family members in cases involving death caused by negligence or carelessness
We take the cases of people with:
- Back and neck injuries, such as bulging and herniated disc (see below for an image example), nerve damage and radiculopathy
- Ulnar and carpal tunnel hand and arm injuries
- Torn shoulder, knee, hip and foot ligaments, muscles, tendons and nerves
- Those who have undergone neck, back, shoulder, knee and all types of surgery
- All other types of injuries
Michael J. Dennin and his firm will process your medical bills, deal with doctors offices, collection agencies, insurance companies, body shops and collision centers, and assist in obtaining compensation when you are out of work. We deal with lawsuit funding companies, banks, creditors, employers, assist in processing payments to child support and for other liens, assist in bankruptcy and foreclosure in providing documentation, assist in FMLA, ADA, unemployment insurance claims and private disability claims, both short and long term disability. We handle Medicare payments, set-asides and deal with Medicare on a daily basis. We process and assist in co-pay and deductible, PIP and automobile insurance claims, workers’ compensation liens, small claims court and special civil court matters, and handle private health insurance bills and liens. Michael J. Dennin is part of a full service law firm with a personal feel, unlike large corporate firms.
Mr. Dennin – a Practicing Attorney at Successful Law Office
Michael J. Dennin is a practicing trial attorney at the Law Offices of Vincent J. Ciecka, P.C.. The law firm has offices in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and his law firm handles catastrophic injury cases. Michael J. Dennin has been a trial attorney at the Law Offices of Vincent J. Ciecka, P.C. since 2005, and represents solely injured individuals. The law firm handles various automobile, truck and motorcycle accident litigation, as well as premises liability, slip and fall injuries, workers’ compensation injuries, Social Security Disability benefit matters and Municipal Court representation.
The Law Offices are owned by Vincent J. Ciecka, and have been in practice since 1976. Michael J. Dennin’s law firm has represented over 10,000.00 injured people, resulting in millions of dollars in successful settlements and jury verdicts for clients. Michael J. Dennin works with Michael Sussen, Esq., Joseph Urban, Esq., Vincent J. Ciecka, Esq.; he also works with claims specialists Robert Brown and Office Manager Joseph Dennin. Michael J. Dennin’s primary assistant is Renee Piermatteo. All three of the above attorneys are licensed in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and Vince is a certified civil trial attorney and is licensed in Texas and New Jersey.
Contact Personal Attorney Michael J. Dennin Now for Free Legal Advice.
We help people get medical treatment and compensation so they can get back to their daily activities without having to deal with the insurance companies.
We provide free advice if you have suffered a personal injury.
To set up an appointment, please fill out our online intake form, or call 856-665-5709.
Mr. Dennin can also be reached via cell at 856-577-9138, and email at [email protected] or [email protected].
New Jersey Office
5709 Westfield Avenue
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
Two Liberty Place
50 S. 16th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102